The commercial offer of Ijinus includes :
• Selling wireless intelligent sensors for measuring physical quantities,
• Selling wire sensors for process and continuous control,
• Selling e-services for remote measurement management,
Ijinus solution responds to many fields of application :
• Remote stocks management,
• Remote control and tracking of sewerage network’s flows,
• Temperature sensitive products’ traceability,
• Recognition and detection of trucks and trailers,
• Detection of abnormal fuel variations in tanks …
Active in the following three Industries field :
• environnement : water and cleanliness,
• Farming industry,cement works and chemical industry,
• supply chain : transport, health, food.
Ijinus is already the european leader in wireless measurings for level sensors, it plans to be
world company leader in its three domains of activity. Extending its offer and taking roots in
three geographical areas :
1- EUROPE - NORTH AFRICA
2- NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA
3- ASIA PACIFIC
The idea for this product arose following meeting between Olivier LE STRAT and Alain GLON, CEO GLON Group, in 2002.
After market verification from industry leaders/growers and industry,
With 8 patents under his name, and the support of OSEO, he has given a clear orientation to his business project towards innovation.
Convinced that today’s company performance is linked to flexibility and market reactivity, together with a pragmatic vision and a realistic development approach, he has made the choice of creating for distributing network by business and by location.
Since then and being very close to it's customers, Ijinus has demonstrated strong capability to understand its customer’s needs. Continuing to develop new innovations in direct connection within its areas of expertise - contact free measurement, radio transmission of data and information management via the internet.
OSEO et le FEDER soutiennent IJINUS