Through its activity as manufacturer, trader and renter of connected instrumentation, IJINUS SAS may collect the information that you provide to us when : creating an account, subscribing to our Newsletter, requesting a quotation on our website, logging into your profile page on our careers site, contacting our Customer Service, just surfing on our websites, or on our mobile and digital applications, accepting the conditions for using the sensors and the related software, clicking on a link available on social networks. You provide us with information, some of which are likely to identify you. (« Personal Data »).
Important : we do not use your personal details for any other purposes than those permitted by current regulations such as :
- The execution of the contract concluded with you ;
- The compliance with legal obligation ;
- Your consent to the use of your personal data ;
- A legitimate interest in using your personal details. This legitimate interest is a set of commercial or business reasons which justify the use of your personnal data by IJINUS.
For any question, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO). Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA MENTIONED IN THIS DOCUMENT?
The Data processing Manager mentioned in this document is IJINUS SAS, Société par Actions Simplifiée (simplified joint-stock company) with company capital of 296 928 €, Headquartered in 25 Zone d’Activités Kervidanou 3 – 29300 MELLAC, registered in the Quimper Trade and Companies Register under 449 152 644.
You can contact our DPO at the following address: email@example.com
3. WHICH DATA IS COLLECTED ABOUT YOU AND IN WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES DO WE COLLECT THEM?
3.1. About the personal data you provide to us
Each contact with you may give us information about you. These data include :
- Last name, first names, marital status, date of birth;
- Mailing address, email address, phone number ;
- Information necessary to supply or provision of the ordered product ;
- Encrypted login and password used to identify you on our websites and applications;
- Choice regarding commercial prospection ;
- Any other information you want to bring to our attention.
3.2. About the personal data we process in accordance with our business relationship
The data we are collecting as part of our commercial relationship are the following :
- Information concerning your historical relationship with IJINUS SAS : contracts undertaken, orders for products and services, if so invoicing and payment ;
- Your participation to promotional offers or events ;
- Requests you made to our customer service or problems you pointed out, for instance with regard to the delivery of our products or the execution of our services ;
3.3. About the personal data we automatically collect
After every visit of you on our website and mobile applications, we may collect your login information relating to your browsing. Different technologies may be used to gather the data. The major one is the cookie.
– Data collected through cookies
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server, a mobile application or an online advertising to a web browser and is stored on your computer’s hard disk by the browser. Then, only the Web site that created the cookie can read it or modify the information contained.The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies have a limited period of validity. They may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. The storage is made in accordance with applicable legislation with respect to the concerns you have expressed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies have many functions. we use them for the following purposes: authentication and navigation, in order to efficiently browser on the websites you like ; personalisation, in order to store information about your preferences and offer you relevant advertising contents ; – security, in order to protect user accounts, including preventing fraudulent use of login credentials, and to protect our websites and services generally; – analysis, in order to help us analyse the use and performance of our websites and services. You must find further information about cookies in the following links:
- Identifiers of the equipment you use (computer’s IP, Android’s or Apple’s identifiers, etc.),
- Your operating system (Microsoft Windows, Apple Os, Linux, Unix, BeOS, etc.),
- Type and version of the software (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.),
- Dates and times when they were connected to the Website,
- Referrer information,
- Navigation data (content).
– Data collected through standard Web technologies
We are likely to use standard Web technologies such as scripts, pixels or redirections. Scripts (sometimes called “tags”) are programs that run with your browser software and perform different actions, for instance, sending information to our servers. They are also capable of creating pixels. Pixels (also called GIFs or Web-bugs) are lines of codes which allow displaying a graphic image on a web page or in an email. Redirections allow a web page available under multiple URL addresses. When a browser opens an URL redirection, a page with a different URL will open.
The aim of these technologies is to enhance your experience on our websites and mobile applications, as well as to offer you relevant contents according to your interests.
These technologies give us access to pieces of information relating to:
- The use of our website and applications ;
- The presence of cookies on your device, the time and date of a page viewed, and a page description ;
- A reading confirmation of the emails that we sent to you, on the clicks in the links provided in the emails.
Our sites and applications may also include scripts, pixels and redirections by a third party. These allow the third party service providers collecting some information such as your type of browser or the Web page that referred you to our websites. These third-party providers process information which they collect with the purpose of auditing and researching. We do not share your identification details with third parties.
– Data provided by mobile devices
Some mobile devices, depending on the functions you have activated (for instance : « Push » or « Geolocalisation ») when downloading our application, send information like : your type of mobile phone, version of your operating system, type of connectivity, name and version of the application used.
These data, essential to the effective functioning of the mobile application we offer, are processed automatically by our servers. Furthermore, if you have accepted this function when downloading our app, we would be able to identify the physical location of your device through geolocalisation, in particular in order to inform you about the contents and offers that we think to be in total adequacy with your expectations. Pursuant to the applicable law, the option of geolocalisation can be disabled at any time from accessing system functions on your device.il.
3.4. Data that we assume
We are likely to establish assumptions on the contents and services able to fulfill any of your particular purposes or needs, by bringing together the most relevant and useful data about you as well as statistical and anonymous information.
3.5. Data regarding a third party
Before offering one of our products to a third party, you do need to make sure that the person concerned accepts the transfer of her personal data to our company.
3.6. The exclusion of sensitive Data
IJINUS do not collect any sensitive personal data about you. Are considered as sensitive data : racial or ethnic origin, political opinion, religious or philosophical belief, membership in a Trade Union, data relating to health or sex orientation. In case of reception of such information by IJINUS, they will be deleted immediately.
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE USE YOUR DATA ?
The present article states the main purposes for what we use the data mentioned above.
4.1. Necessary operations to product or service delivery
- Considering your purchase or lease contract and the execution of the contract;
- Your order for products and services as well as the execution of the order;
- Managing Newsletters subscriptions and/or email alerts;
- Invoicing ; Collection of payments ;
- Delivery management and order tracking ;
- Customer Relations : provision of customer service available by letter, e-mail or phone, for any question or requirement ;
- Customer satisfaction surveys ;
- Sending of information about the change or the improvement of our service ;
- Managing any litigation or default of payment ;
- Managing your personal Data ;
- Verifying the respect of the legislation, the contracts and the general terms and conditions.
4.2. Operations required for the use of v2.ijitrack.com web monitoring platform
- Data monitoring of your customer/user account;
- Data analysis for software improvement and customer experience;
4.3. Operations for commercial prospection relating to the products and services
- Sending of information and/or compliance regarding our activities ;
- Mailing or emailing of promotions concerning our products and services by letter, e-mail, notifications, through social networks or other forms ;
- Follow-up actions or targeted commercial prospection ;
- Promotional operations ;
- Compendium of customer opinions ;
- Compilation of business and social statistics.
4.4. Operations related to commercial partnerships
- Sharing or exchange of files with other commercial partners with respect to the applicable legislation and safety requirements ;
- Mailing or emailing of marketing, advertising and promotional offers about our products and services by letter, e-mail or notifications, through social networks or other forms ;
4.5. Purposes associated to the placing of cookies on your browser
– Functioning and optimization of our sites and applications
- Adaptation of our website presentation and applications to your display preferences (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.) when visiting, according to the materials and the editing or viewing software you have ;
- The storing of information related to a form you fulfilled on our web site (subscription or access to your account) or to products, services or information you have chosen on our web site (subscribed service, content accessed etc.) ;
- Automatic connection to limited or personal spaces of our web site, such as your account, through identifiers or data you have previously assigned to us ;
- Provision of information-sharing tools on social networks ;
- Platforms management and internal technical operations referring to problem solving, data analysis, tests, researches, studies and surveys ;
- Implementation of safety measures ;
- Quality measures in order to ensure that the displaying content is customized to your interests.
– Measuring frequentation and audience
- Statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of diverse elements of our site with a view of improving the interest and the ergonomy of our services ;
- Averaging of advertising posted by us on our advertising space and statistics ;
- Public analysis according to the results of the advertising campaigns ;
- Determining behavior changes and interests ;
- Improving client/user experience towards customization.
– Customization of advertisements on the sites and applications
- Adapting advertising spaces to the display preferences of your browser (advertising identification, statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of diverse elements of our site) with a view of improving the interest and the ergonomy of our services ;
- Adapting according to your preferences (1), your navigation choice (2), your interests (3), your previous communicated data (4), your localization data (5) ;
- Recognizing you for customized advertisement on social media ;
- Measuring the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and commercial offers.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA ?
Your personal data are kept for the period of time required by law or proportional to the objectives we registered them. Some duration depend on a legitimate interest of IJINUS as specified in the introduction. The retention periods depend on the ongoing contractual relations (active client), the historical contractual relations (inactive client) or we never had relations with you (a prospect). The data collected from your online navigation by cookies have a specific retention period.
The table below mentions the principle retention periods of your data. Also, we regularly review the information we detain. As soon as their retention is no longer justified by legal or commercial requirements or for your customer account management, or if you ask for correction or deletion of your data, we will delete them in a safe way.
|Categories of data||Purposes||
Retention periods (active database)
|Data relating to a prospect
|All data||Constitution and management of a file of prospective buyers||3 years following the date of collection of the data or of the last contact from the prospect|
|Data relating to an active client
|All data||Customer account management||For the duration of the contract|
|Data relating to an inactive client
|Data relating to the execution of the contract||Customer account, order, delivery, invoicing and payment management.||10 years after the end of the contract or the last contact from the inactive client|
|Identification and customer data – Inactive clients||Sending information about the improvement of our publications and offers||3 years after the end of the contract or the last contact from the inactive client|
|Sending information about the improvement of our publications and offers||5 years after the end of the contract or the last contact from the inactive client|
|Identification and customer data – Newsletter subscribers||Sending information about the improvement of our publications and offers||3 years following the unsubscription or the last contact from the inactive|
|Identification and customer data – Website subscribers||Sending information about the improvement of our publications and offers||5 ans following the unsubscription or the last contact from the inactive client|
|Identification and customer data – Ijitrack users||Sending information about the improvement of our publications and offers||5 years after product delivery or the last contact from the inactive client|
|Data through cookies
|Data relating to your online navigation||Functioning and optimization of the products and service||13 months maximum|
|Data relating to your assumed interests||Sending information and offers supposed to be adapted to your interests and usages||Annually updated|
6. WHO IS LIKELY TO ACCESS THE DATA WE KEPT ?
6.1. Data access within IJINUS
Are likely to have access to the data :
Our partners working in commercial, administrative, accounting, management control, computing and marketing services. The access is based on individual and limited access permissions. The authorized staff are subjected to a confidentiality obligation (by a personal commitment of non-disclosure).
6.2. Data transmission
Also can access to the data :
The subcontractors ensure that the services apply only when they are related to your delivery process.
This access is based on contracts signed in which is mentioned the obligations in terms of data protection and confidentiality.
– Social networks platforms
The use of social networks to interact with our sites and applications is likely to lead to personal Data’s exchange between IJINUS SAS and its partners. We therefore invite you to read carefully privacy policies of each social network in order to be aware of collection and treatment they perform.
– Our commercial partners
– Police, judiciary and administrative authorities
When we are bound to do it or in order to ensure rights, goods and safety within IJINUS.
7. ARE YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED OUT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION ?
8. HOW YOUR DATA ARE PROTECTED ?
As data processing manager, we implement adequate technical and organizational measures according to legal dispositions, that must protect your personal data against any accidental loss or alteration, the non authorized use or access, including :
- The appointment of a Data Protection Officer ;
- Awareness of confidentiality requirements of our partners who have access to your personal data ;
- Securing access to premises and to computing and mobile platforms ;
- The implementation of a new Information technology (IT) Charter within the company ;
- Securing any Data access, sharing or transfer ;
9. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS ?
9.1. Your rights regarding your personal data access
Regarding your personal data, you have the right to access, to rectification as well as to withdraw consent. You may also ask for the deletion of your data or the restriction in processing them, based on a legitimate reason. Also, you have the right to data portability, which means the right to receive the data you have provided in a structured format and the right to transmit them to another data processing manager. You may complain to a supervisory authority by precising guidelines their retention period, their deletion and their communication after your death.
You can contact our DPO to the following address: 25 Zone d’Activités Kervidanou 3 – 29300 MELLAC or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before answering your request, we are likely to verify your ID and/or to ask you further information in order to give a proper answer. We will endeavour to respond within an appropriate timeframe and, in any event, within the legislated timelines.
In case of unsatisfactory response, you may file a complaint with the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (CNIL) : https://www.cnil.fr (in french language)
9.2. Your rights regarding the opposition towards commercial solicitations
– Commercial solicitation by e-mail :
We comply with the rules in Article L.34-5 of the Postal and Electronic Communications Code which says that consent must be obtained (prior, express, written) to the sending of business prospections through electronic ways.
Thus, on the forms you fill out for instance when you create your account on our sites and applications, we ask you to give us written consent for :
- Receiving the IJINUS’ Newsletter ;
- Any quotation request on our site ;
- Your personal access codes in order to download essential documentation and software.
Exception : Your prior and express consent is not required as soon as you are already a client of IJINUS and that the aim of solicitation is to offer you the same products and services you are yet provided with. In any case, you have always the right to oppose the receipt of these demands by clicking on the unsubscribe link attached in the e-mail or by contacting our customer service.
– Commercial solicitation on mobile application
Upon the first connection to our application, you can give your consent for receiving notifications or « push ». These notifications allow us to communicate necessary information and could, sometimes, be used as business offers. You may at any time deactivate these notifications from your smartphone’s settings.
– Commercial solicitation by phone
We are likely to contact you by phone with offers on products and services. If you do not wish to be considered, you may unsubscribe from the opt-out system (cold calling) available on the following site www.bloctel.gouv.fr
– Other means of solicitation
We invite you to contact our customer service to inform them of your disagreement regarding the solicitations concerned.
9.3. Your rights regarding the acceptance and the management of cookies
The recording of a cookie on your computer depends on your agreement. You may at any time modify your choice in terms of accepting or refusing cookies, either on your browser or online with different operators.
In order to manage the cookies the way closest to your wishes, we invite you to set your browser taking into account the aim of cookies.