Data logger with 0-25 bar internal pressure sensor and function connector
The BLUE range of data loggers is the ALL-IN-ONE solution for optimised management of drinking water network sectorisation.
- Water network pressure monitoring: Connection of the integrated pressure sensor, using a quick-fit coupling or adapter, to a fire hydrant or pipe.
- Flow logging : Connection to electromagnetic flowmeters via Modbus (Krohne, ABB, Siemens, …).
- Recording of volumes by pulse counting (100Hz max) : Use of a Cyble /pulse unit to be connected to the drinking water meter.
- Default / door opening logging, connected to a digital input.
- Control and command of a control valve via digital output.
Quick radio configuration of the equipment
The logger can be configured on site by radio using a radio kit (radio transmitters and receivers to be connected via USB to a computer). The connection is direct, without the need to activate the device. This kit includes Avelour 7 software, which provides assisted application configuration models at each stage (measurement frequency, thresholds, conversions, data communication options and tests, …). Several applications can be configured for one logger.
Cellular data transfer over 2G / 4G (LTE-M/NB-IoT)
The BLUE-LP logger measures and records up to 500 000 values. The data are sent automatically to a remote server via 2G / 4G (LTE-M/NB-IoT), according to your preferences or defined thresholds.
If you opt for a logger with an integrated modem card, you can send your data directly to our web platform ijitrack.com, or any other server.