OUR ADN :
IJINUS, is a precursor of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and data specialist with its autonomous and connected instrumentation operating in SaaS mode We market solutions based on our WSN (Wireless Sensor Network), which are adapted to multiple fields of activity: infrastructure (energy, environment, transport-logistics, ICT …), industry (food, pharmacy, cosmetics, metallurgy, plastics, transport …), construction, services.
In particular, IJINUS has always innovated to meet the requirements of critical uses (out of stock, alarming, water level water and air quality, health risk, energy …).
The loyalty of prestigious customers such as NASA, gives us the ambition to become a leader in the expanding world market of the IIoT.
Our solutions provide immediate and sustainable gains to industries and meet the strategic needs set by the governments for the control of water, air and energy resources. Over the last 10 years, IJINUS multiplied its turnover by 15, mainly in France and particularly in the water management sector.
OUR HISTORY :
- 2003 : Olivier Le Strat created Ijinus (meaning Innovation in Breton)
- 2004 : First solution of silo stock management, real-time inventory monitoring web platform ijitrack.com, thanks to its autonomous and communicating level sensors
- 2008 : Ijinus Mellac moved to its new premises
- 2009 : Awarded at the Franco-German trophies of embedded systems.
- 2010 : Arkea Finance enters into the capital of IJINUS
- 2011 : Innov-Eco prize winner in the smart network sensor category
- 2012 : Award winner 2012 for their smart network sensor solutions at the Crossroads of the Possible
- 2013 : IJINUS opens in the United States
- 2014 : Awarded by BPI France: Excellence 2014
- 2016 : First air analysis system to secure infrastructures and networks
- 2017 : Crisalide prize winner in the health and environment category
OUR CLIENTS AND PARTNERS :
IJINUS has today more than 300 active clients including major players in the areas of environment, industry, logistics, energy and health such as: