Dear Customer and Partners,
As a manufacturer of products and equipment for drinking water systems, our activities are among the country’s basic needs. We are making every effort to be at your side, to deliver a continuity of service.
Following the measures announced by the government in response to the COVID-19 epidemic, which continues to spread in France and in many countries, the Claire group is implementing a set of measures to protect its employees, their families and ensure availability of necessary products:
– we are applying all health and personal protection measures for our staff
– we are setting up remote working for all positions where this is possible
– we are reducing travel to what is strictly necessary, with additional use of video conferencing
– our sales teams, whose journeys are interrupted, can be contacted as usual
– we are carrying out regular situational updates to adapt as necessary
– we will set up a logistical and commercial support team by phone and email
– we will maintain reduced activity on certain sites for the manufacture and dispatch of your orders
The sales services can be reached at the usual numbers of your local contacts, and, for the management and follow-up of your orders, at the following numbers, from Monday to Thursday (9:00 – 18:00) and Friday (9:00 – 12:00):
Ijinus : +33 (0)2 98 09 03 30
Sainte-Lizaigne : +33 (0)2 54 04 04 04
Hydromeca : +33 (0)3 21 24 22 22
We will ensure delivery of shipments for the Sainte-Lizaigne and Hydromeca sites, Marquion (62) and Saint-Pierre de Mons (33) agencies, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will adjust our organization as developments evolve, in order to best meet your needs, and will keep you informed.
Thank you for your trust and loyalty.
President of Claire Holding