Teledyne ISCO 3700, the water sampler full-size performance and flexibility
The exclusive LD90 gives you automatic compensation for changes in head height, plus automatic suction line rinsing to prevent cross contamination. The non-contacting liquid sensor is not affected by conductivity, viscosity, temperature, or liquid composition. There are no internal tubing connections, so cleaning and tubing replacement are fast and easy. The 3700 pump outperforms most competing samplers and maintains the EPA-recommended 2 ft/second line velocity at head heights up to 16 feet, with 1/4-inch suction line. For higher lifts, we recommend our 6700 Series.
Ample ice capacity and high-performance insulation in the base keep your samples cool. With 20 lbs of ice in the base and 4 gallons liquid collected at 65°F, the sample temperature is maintained at least 32°F below ambient for 24 hours.
- Exclusive LD90 Liquid Presence Detector and pump revolution counting system ensure accurate, repeatable sample volumes.
- Basic and extended programming modes for:
– Uniform time intervals
– Non-uniform time intervals
– Stormwater runoff sampling
– Multiple bottle compositing
– Split sampling
- Thick, foamed-in-place insulation and twin-wall design provide maximum performance in sample preservation.
- 3700 Controller is housed in a NEMA 4X and 6 (IP67) environmentally sealed enclosure, and is fully interchangeable between portable and refrigerated samplers.
Options and Accessories
- Sequential sampling bottle configurations – 24 x 1 liter polypropylene or 350 ml glass.
- Composite sampling bottle configurations (with optional composite base) – 1 x 2.5 gal polyethylene or glass; 1 x 4 gallon polyethylene.
- ProPak disposable sample bags
- Suction lines and strainers
- Samplink® Software for retrieval of sampling logs