Glacier can be powered by 12V DC or AC line voltage. In the field, Glacier delivers 48 hours or more of refrigeration from a 12 volt deep cycle battery. Its power-saving cooling system stands by until the first sample is drawn. Glacier can wait patiently for days or weeks to collect event-triggered samples, and then preserve them until a convenient pickup time.
Dependable, easy to program controller
The Glacier controller uses field-proven technology to ensure the reliability, ease of operation, and durability you expect from Isco.
- Recall and run a stored program with two keystrokes.
- NEMA 4x, 6 (IP67) enclosure is watertight and dustproof.
- Actual measured sample temperature is stored by the controller. Minimum, maximum, and average temperature are reported on LCD and in a downloadable file using Samplink software.
- Patented LD90 non-contacting Liquid Presence Detector and pump revolution counting system ensure accurate sample volumes.
- Collect composite samples in 10 or 20 liter bottles, or eliminate bottle washing with ProPak® single-use liners.
Unique temperature control system
Glacier’s temperature control system continuously measures the actual sample temperature, and precisely regulates cooling to ensure accurate sample preservation.